The Chase – Intel
Making an ad for a microprocessor is not an easy task, not a very sexy thing to sell, but Intel and the agency Venables Bell & Partners, USA had the intelligence to make an ad that is buzzing all around this week.
The film is called “The chase”, and it’s all about… well… a chase… some men chasing a woman with an envelope, but what is interesting here is that it uses all kind of things and programs in the computer to show this chase and what the new processor can do.
I guess i talked enough i’ll just let you watch the film, enjoy! :)
- She’s electric – Santiago & Mauricio
- Quechua – We all need warmth
- Dior Games – 2011/2012 make-up collection
- Fujitsu Lifebook4life campaign
- Melissa + Post-it – Power of love
- Honda Channel 4 Documentaries (sponsored post)
- Little Thor vs Little Darth Vader
- Eastpack Spak
- Magnum – Pleasure Hunt
- Disney’s tiny little world