Daft Punk x Coca Cola – limited edition bottle
The Daft Punk are collaborating again with Coca Cola for a new serie of limited edition bottles. As most of you know, they released last year with a serie of metal daft punk/coke bottles.
This time the bottles are in glass, hand made, they are decorated with gold and silver, the materials of the Daft Punk helmets.
The whole thing is presented in a beautiful box designed by the band. Only 20 boxes will be made and you can win one at DaftCoke.com. their website is really beautiful also. I would really love to have one of these!
Here below you can see some pictures made by Mitchell Feinberg, enjoy :)
- She’s electric – Santiago & Mauricio
- Pentawards 2011 – Winners best of
- Dior – J’adore at Versailles
- Tron Legacy + Daft Punk
- Win Luerzer’s Archive’s brand new book: 200 Best Packaging Design 2010/2011
- Coke’s new bottle by MIKA
- Puma’s Clever Little Bag
- Whooper Face
- New Coca Cola grip bottle
- Psycho-logic by Louboutin